10
10 Lincoln Carvalho
Height: 6-0
Weight: 180
Year: SO
Hometown: Sao Paulo, Brazil
High School: Rio Americano HS
Position: MF
Experience: Sacramento, California
g 6
a 0
pts 12
gw 1

Athletic Highlights: Named to the All Big 8 Conference Second Team in his freshman season and was named to the All Capital Athletic League First Team in his senior season of high school

What is your most significant achievement in your sport? Being named team captain and most valuable player in junior and senior years and first place in the State Cup 

Favorites: Food: Lasagna Movie: Law Abiding Citzen Entertainer: Kevin Hart Athlete: Neymar Jr. and Casemiro

Quote that inspires you when you hear it: 'When there is 1% chance, I have 99% hope.' - Neymar Jr.

Why did you choose CRC? Heard this school's soccer team had a fantastic work rate and a fantastic science department

What is your major and what do you aspire to become: Bio major going to pre-med

Who most influenced your athletic career? My father

What is the one word that best describes you off the field? Dedicated

Recent Games
Oct 26 American River L, 3-1
Oct 30 at Folsom Lake L, 2-0
Nov 2 at Modesto T, 2-2
Nov 6 Santa Rosa W, 2-1
Nov 9 San Joaquin Delta L, 3-0
Nov 17 vs. Butte L, 2-0
Statistics category Overall Conf
Games 21 9
Games started 21 9
Goals 6 3
Assists 0 0
Points 12 6
Shots 15 2
Shot Pct .400 1.500
Penalty kicks 1-1 0-0
Game-winning goals 1 0
Date Opponent Score gs g a pts sh pct pk gw
Aug 28 Evergreen Valley L, 2-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Aug 31 at Feather River W, 5-3 1 1 0 2 1 1.000 1-1 0
Sep 4 at Monterey Peninsula W, 6-0 1 1 0 2 3 .333 0-0 0
Sep 7 Hartnell L, 1-0 1 0 0 0 2 .000 0-0 0
Sep 9 De Anza W, 2-0 1 0 0 0 1 .000 0-0 0
Sep 11 at San Francisco W, 1-0 1 0 0 0 1 .000 0-0 0
Sep 14 at Canyons W, 2-0 1 1 0 2 1 1.000 0-0 1
Sep 21 Folsom Lake T, 0-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Sep 25 at American River T, 1-1 1 0 0 0 2 .000 0-0 0
Sep 28 Modesto W, 5-1 1 1 0 2 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 2 at Santa Rosa L, 3-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 5 at San Joaquin Delta L, 3-2 1 1 0 2 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 9 Sequoias W, 5-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 12 at Clovis T, 0-0 1 0 0 0 2 .000 0-0 0
Oct 16 at Fresno W, 2-1 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 19 West Hills Lemoore W, 3-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 26 American River L, 3-1 1 1 0 2 0 - 0-0 0
Oct 30 at Folsom Lake L, 2-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Nov 2 at Modesto T, 2-2 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Nov 6 Santa Rosa W, 2-1 - - - - - - - -
Nov 9 San Joaquin Delta L, 3-0 1 0 0 0 0 - 0-0 0
Nov 17 vs. Butte L, 2-0 1 0 0 0 2 .000 0-0 0
  gp gs gpg a/g pts/g sh/g sh% sog/g sog%
Total 21 21 .29 .00 .57 .71 .400 .38 .533
Conference 9 9 .33 .00 .67 .22 1.500 .00 .000
Exhibition - - - - - - - - -
-
Home 9 9 .22 .00 .44 .33 .667 .22 .667
Away 11 11 .36 .00 .73 .91 .400 .45 .500
Neutral 1 1 .00 .00 .00 2.00 .000 1.00 .500
-
Wins 9 9 .44 .00 .89 .78 .571 .56 .714
Losses 8 8 .25 .00 .50 .50 .500 .25 .500
-
August 2 2 .50 .00 1.00 .50 1.000 .50 1.000
September 8 8 .38 .00 .75 1.25 .300 .63 .500
October 8 8 .25 .00 .50 .25 1.000 .13 .500
November 3 3 .00 .00 .00 .67 .000 .33 .500
  gp gs g a pts sh sh% sog sog% yc rc pk gw
Total 21 21 6 0 12 15 .400 8 .533 2 0 1-1 1
Conference 9 9 3 0 6 2 1.500 0 .000 1 0 0-0 0
Exhibition - - - - 0 - - - - - - 0-0 -
-
Home 9 9 2 0 4 3 .667 2 .667 1 0 0-0 0
Away 11 11 4 0 8 10 .400 5 .500 1 0 1-1 1
Neutral 1 1 0 0 0 2 .000 1 .500 0 0 0-0 0
-
Wins 9 9 4 0 8 7 .571 5 .714 1 0 1-1 1
Losses 8 8 2 0 4 4 .500 2 .500 1 0 0-0 0
-
August 2 2 1 0 2 1 1.000 1 1.000 1 0 1-1 0
September 8 8 3 0 6 10 .300 5 .500 0 0 0-0 1
October 8 8 2 0 4 2 1.000 1 .500 1 0 0-0 0
November 3 3 0 0 0 2 .000 1 .500 0 0 0-0 0